Love Affair is an enhanced libido food supplement that has been designed with its complex formula of Vitamins, Minerals and Herbs, to do exactly that! Vegan registered, Love Affair, when taken daily, will help to provide the support that women need to have a full and satisfying sex-life!
Formulated for the demands of modern life and to give support to the areas of health which are the most relevant to women.
- Helps maintain health, vitality and well being
- This formula is UK Health Claim approved
- Completely safe with no known side effects
- Designed as a natural support for female sexual comfort & pleasure
- Daily multivitamin providing a wide range of nutrients
- Ideal for women during and after the menopause
- Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Contains ingredients which contribute to normal fertility and reproduction
- The scientifically balanced formula includes the level of folic acid recommended for women during the first stages of pregnancy
- LOVE AFFAIR is a food supplement, developed for women
- Suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians
LOVE AFFAIR is an easy to take and effective supplement for women; the 2-a-day capsules are best swallowed with a glass of water after a light snack every day. It is recommended to take a 3-month course. The herbal extracts and nutrients in the LOVE AFFAIR formulation have been commonly used by civilization and societies for many years throughout history to contribute to normal fertility and reproduction. For your assurance the range has been developed and manufactured in the UK by leading nutritional experts and is fully UK Health Claim Approved.
Shatavari 5:1 Extract: 75mg, Lycium Barbarum 10:1 Extract: 50mg, Muira Puama: 50mg,Ascorbic Acid: 40mg,Maca 10:1 Extract: 25mg,Ginseng Root 10:1 Extract: 12.5mg ,DL-Alpha Tocopherol (50%): 12mg, Zinc Oxide: 6.25mg, Vitamin B12 (0.1%): 5mg,Pyridoxine HCL: 0.85mg, Folic Acid: 0.1mg
Pearl Pink HPMC #0 Capsule (Capsule Shell), Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate (Anti-caking Agent) and Silicon DioxideFlow Agent
* Results may vary from one person to another. Do not use while taking medications.